View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
Hey Keiri! I just had an anyeurism coiled and I feel pretty good. It is about 1 month and two days since the surgery. Mine actually ruptured while I was working out. It was a class 3 rupture which means serious bleeding into my brain. I actually died for about 7 minutes. Thank G-d for my training partner, the paramedics and the doctors at Emory Hospital in Atlanta, GA. I think they are #1 in the coun ty for anyeurisms. You can't run from it so, just face it with confidence and think positive and all will be OK. Sorry to hear about your relationship with your husband. You can start a new life once this is all over and done with. And, like I said in my response to your response about my ad. When you are finished and recovered from your surgery get yourself to the gym because a strong, healthy body will get you through anything and it will also let you live longer and stronger. I wish you the best.

Thank you for the support. I'm actually divorced from my ex-husband and all. I've got a Fiance named Kevin and he is the best I could ask for. Thank you and I will keep messaging you. I'll message when everything happens. Thank you.
DigitalAngel04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote