Thread: Brain Anyeurism
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Well

I can't actually work out. I have other problems with me as well. I've got 2 herniated disks, fibromyalgia, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, and a panic attack disorder. So it's harder for me to do any type of exercising. So I've been taking walks after dinner to be able to do something. I've been having horrible migraines ever since 2008. I had an MRI in 2008 and the doctors believed they found something so I was sent to see a neurologist but the neurologist told me that my doctors were just stupid and that all it was is a blood vessel that is normal. So that was written off. Once they found out that I have Fibromyalgia, they stopped looking for problems with my migraines because they just wrote them off as being caused by the Fibromyalgia. I just had an MRA done and that is how they found the Aneurysm. I had a CT done with contrast 10 June and now am waiting for my appointment with the neurosurgeon Aug 1. It's been a long wait and a stressful one but I'm staying positive. The headaches are getting worse and I'm watching for any signs of a rupture just in case. But taking walks in fresh air seems to help only a little. Hopefully something can be done about this so that maybe I can live a little easier. Thank you for understanding and I'm glad that your doing better.
DigitalAngel04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
WilliamR (07-07-2011)