Thread: It Ticks Me Off
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 01:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lara,
So sorry about what happened to your daughter's car. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me! I am just glad you got it back in one piece. And about the 666 thing. I thought it was interesting last month when my odometer hit 66,666. I used to have a friend in high school whose phone number started with 666 and she told me so many people told her they wouldn't call her because of it. I think its just severe religious superstitions. A bit silly, if you ask me.

My tick-offs : I am ticked off about school. I am stressed out with a constant knot in my stomach because I have no idea where I will be, what school I am going to next fall. I don't know what I want to be "when I grow up" and why all this is so complicated.
I am ticked off that it is so difficult to get a fulltime job with a college degree. I am ticked off that school is so expensive and I have to live paycheck to paycheck. I am ticked off that I have to fill out 2 more applications, write new personal statements, and get 2 more letters of recommendations after I did all that last semester, simply for a new "Scholarship APplication." Couldn't they have combined the applications and used the same letters and statements? Why must it be so complicated? I am ticked off that my father doesn't want me to go to one of the 2 schools and is being close-minded. It ticks me off that I am so close to finishing school but sooo far away from doing what I really want to do. It ticks me off that I feel very lost and confused and there is no advisor who can help me figure it all out. It ticks me off that my brother could do without any problem.

It ticks me off that I have "lost" so many online friends from SOS and SG and that I may never find again.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote