View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 01:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lupin, The onset of my PN knocked me rotten too, i had never heard of anyone, friends, families anybody who had anything remotely like these weird symptoms that were happening to me, any wonder we get anxious , who wouldn't ?
I was madly searching the net for answers, going from one GP to another, all with different diagnoses, its enough to nearly drive anyone crazy, then i struck gold finding the PN forum, from that day forth things started to make sense and i was guided by the experts here who steered me in the right direction.

tips ; you need to see a Neurologist that specializes in PN, all neuro's know what PN is ok, but having an neuro that specializes in PN will give you all the tests necessary to try to find the cause, not just the basic tests.

B12 levels, what may be said to be in normal range by some doc's whom some are decades behind in B12 research, this wonderfull lady knows more about b12 than most doctors do, i urge you to read her site, thats of course if you haven't already
http://roseannster.googlepages.com/home
I think once you get your pain down to a reasonable level then that should help your emotional state as well, i hope so anyway.
good luck
Brian

Last edited by Brian; 03-10-2007 at 01:38 AM. Reason: spelling
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote