View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Can anyone here explain to me what a "tag" request is?

We have a "like" page from our vacation home. We don't know who owns it, exactly, and we don't have any "friends" on our friend list from there, but we do post on the page now and then when conversations come up ...

Well, we put a picture of Oreo on the dock with a freighter behind her, when people were posting their pets.
That was a few months ago.

Today the daughter of one person we know a bit, sent us a
"tag" request for this picture. What does this mean? I can't message either her or her mother, since they are not on our friends list (we keep a very low profile).

I hate to refuse or ignore and offend them... a very small tight community.... but then can this backfire on us some way if we accept?

I called my son and he was very vague about it...etc.

Sorry to be so clueless!
Hi Mrs. D.

You're learning about tags and I'm learning what the stupid little chat box on the bottom right of my facebook page, well I'm learning about it.

I don't do chat at all, but I can't seem to get rid of that little rectangle box that says CHAT inside it.

Someone finally took pity on me and said "You can't get rid of it, just select "go offline" and you won't see anyone's name inside the box", but YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THE BOX at all.

So now I learned something new.

lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-02-2011)