View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Unfortuananly, I lost my virginity when I was 20. I was in the Navy, and it happened in South Korea and it happened quickly and only one time. Need I say more.
BNut I waited until I was 24 and married for that second time and with my lifetime soul mate. We've been married now for 19 1/2 years. and have 2 beautiful little girls.
But, I would have pulled pout all of my teeth have gotten my virginity back before I met me wife. It was a mistake, I kew that going into it, and going out of it. I felt devistated.
Although, I am a staunch supporter of someone keeping their virginty until marriage, I am NOT a hypocrate. True hypocracy isnt doing something that is contrary to what we believe, for if that were the case, then we would all be in the same boat. No, True hypocracy is not learning our lesson, and doing it again. In other words, because I believe and know that what I did was wrong, I can honestly say that it is not hypocritical.
But, iam getting off of the subject here aren't I?
When you give yourself over to somebody totaly, giving them axcess to your most intimant regions freely, and unashamedly, without regret, it should be with a person whom you should not only commit your body to, but also your heart, soul and mind.
Sex in that kind of relationship is called 'making love'. And when you commit tosomeone body m ind heart and soul, then you have found someone with whom you can commit to. and that person, must respect you enough to wait until that commitment if fullfilled.
Sex is FANTASTIC, but it is even better when it is with someone whom you can commit your whole life to.
sassenach41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote