View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Catra121,
I had to laugh as I don't know what I would do without my space heater. I have one that rotates left and right and heats up the air real well. I can also control the heat to be warmer or cooler heat. Of course my pets think it is a fireplace! Haha. They lay in front of it but I have to watch them as they will sometimes get to close. It is great in the winter as it heats up the whole area it is in.

My other favorite trick is that I have ceramic floors in my kitchen and it feels great in the am when my feet/body is on fire. Then, when my feet get so cold they hurt I stand right in front of the refrigerator because the floor gets warm from the fan throwing off hot air. It works as a great foot warmer!

I had a thought when you said you had a problem with an ankle foot wrap...is there anyway you can put it on backwards with the heavy side on the floor and your foot on top of it? This way the heavy part won't be too heavy on your foot. Just a thought. I have done that before with a heating pad to keep my feet warm. Hope these ideas help you or the others here. We all have been through sooo much and if we can help each other in any way...great! Take care all,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote