View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

my cats are brushed at least twice per week, and each week they get their nails trimmed. its a must to live here. it keeps them from shedding too much, and it keeps them from shredding my stuff.

fireworks? dont get me started! they had those stupid things from no less than 6 families around the lake last night. bunch of drunken red necks with no knowledge of how any of this works, nor its impact to Mother Earth and our water ways. The petrochemicals that get released from just a roman candle is enough to effect the PH balance of our lake for six months! That is if a SINGLE family does a one hour display. We had 6 families going at it for 3 hours or more. It was ONE AM and I kept hearing boom! boom! boom! My cats are terrified, my nerves are shot, I have a headache and being multichemical sentive the smell is enough to make my skin blister and itch. I love a pro display where folks are careful, take precautions, and are ready to put on a good display, but to simply buy a pick up bed full (literally!) and randomly light them off simply because you live on a lake is irritating. They dang near set the woods on fire, several landed on nearby rooftops, and the drunks who were at it, are simply not bright enough to know what they are doing after a case of whatever they are drinking. UGH! I pray for a blinding, torrential downpour each year. The fish in the lake are dying, it seeps into the ground water near by and my organic garden for two weeks gets watered with sulfur water unless we ship water in. Can you tell im mad? tired? fed up? I hate this street. inconsiderat bunch of morons.

I have lost 2.9 pounds this week! wahoo! thats a big chunk. I gained last week and was very worried that it would throw me far off track, but this week I lost what I gained AND still met this weeks goal! im thrilled.

Jack the cat now needs injections for the rest of the day because the stress from last night threw him into a bladder spasm fit. Im off to look at a new house in a new town. I think its better if I leave this town.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-03-2011), supermoo (07-06-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (07-03-2011), Vonn07 (07-03-2011)