View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 05:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Half of my big toe

Hi Birchlake,

I Nearly fell of the chair when i read your story, you could almost say i wrote it.
Back in 2009 i had a winograd procedure on my left toe to stop ingrowing toenail growing deep inside the nail boarder.

6 weeks later returned to work everything was fine until 2 weeks into december 2010, when i came out of the office walking towards carpark when i ended up on my back side slipped on ice, thought nothing more of it until a week later my calf muscle starting twitching like it did before Having winograd procedure, then my left leg kept feeling cold, things got worst toe feeling cold then hot followed by a sharp burning pain all down the right hand side of nail boarder which would happen later on in the day, went to see consultant who told me my Ip joint had all but gone not that botherd me in 12 months and that's where all the pain was coming from, he said he would fuse the joint with a screw, that was in april 2011, now three months down the line still having the same pain i knew within 10mins after operation it had failed.

Pain managment doctor tell's me i don't have crps

but reading your blogg i still wonder as my anke and foot are lightly swallon. plus my leg and foot feels wet.

my consultant tells me things will settle down.

Taking pregabalin and Tramadol which doing nothing for me.
nige1960 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote