View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 11:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquario View Post
I recently had this info forwarded to me. Has anyone on the forum tried it? Is it hi-tech snake oil?

<The therapy you are referring to is called, Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. There have been numerous cases of successful treatment with individuals diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, especially throughout the last few decades in Europe. Some of these cases can be researched through the database of www.pubmed.com Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy re-energizes damaged cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that restore it to its normal healthy state. Because of this, cellular metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Ultimately, the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger, and vital organs such as the liver, kidneys and colon are able to rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do. I have personally seen great results with Parkinson's patients and since there are no known risks in this treatment.>>
It's complete and total bullsh_t! I've duked it out with these snake oil salesmen for years. They just dismiss me like i'm 2 years old and not a degreed scientist who has studied physics and neurology. but especially physics and i am intimately aware of the "powers of the electromagnetic continnuum" no "expert", however, i have several orders of magnitude more understanding of what these snakes claim will do to neurons, as a trained scientist, i thinkthat i have the credentials to msake these guys who are con artists pack up and leave town. I wish that theft from desperate people, via scams like this should be outlawed, and i do brelieve that the FDA has already dismissed most of the unsubstantiated benefits of EM on positive cellular therapy. cs
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
aquario (07-04-2011), made it up (07-04-2011)