View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I had severe tightness in my calves where I felt I could not propel my legs because of it. I don't know if that makes sense? I still do get tight feelings and flares of that. The pain doctor I saw said that it was all from the PN or RSD for me and that when finding the right treatment for this should feel better. I was rx klonopin by my neuro to see if it helps that but I don't think it does. I also take magnesium.
I think some important is to keep moving the limb. Now of course it is so hard and is like a catch 22 but otherwise I get more stiff and I feel maybe the circulation is not good.
Are you under the care of a pain doctor?
I understand the feeling of unknown and being scared. Plus feeling alone. These are 3 words that describe me. The why of what is happening to my body with the extensive testing I have is still unknown after 4 plus years. I am working on staying in the day though and focusing on each one and the best I can to get through. It is easier said then done because I am extremly anxious person. Have you thought of seeing someone for the mental impact this has? If not I would encourage it too. It is not going to take away the condition but can help in coping with it. If you want an email buddy I am here too. Hang in there.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote