View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 03:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anxiety and Night Tremors

I have severe anxiety and often experience anxiety attacks. I take Alprazolam and have been on it for several months and have experienced nothing from it. It doesn't make me feel any different. I have a terrible time sleeping and trying to get to sleep. When I eventually end up falling asleep, I have horrific nightmares about various things such as killing people, being killed and dying, killing myself, watching my boyfriend kill himself. All my worst fears come true and happen in vivid detail. During these dreams I can feel my heart slow down and my breathing becomes painful and very shallow. I often wake up convulses and jerking around violently and often find myself screaming things pertaining to the dream. When I wake up sometimes these tremors ignite fierce anxiety/panic attacks. I have been woken up from these many times an have been told I am convulsing and shaking severely in my sleep and frequently cry out and scream. These night tremors happen about every other night and are so exhausting and always leave me feeling very tired and untested. Any advice on what is causing these and what I can do to make them stop? I've had them since I was a child so it is not due to any medication or medical issues I have.
"Thanks for this!" says:
wishuloveb (07-22-2013)