View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I got a prescription for it and use a Canadian or online pharmacy I pay $18 for 100 tablets. There is no need to pay huge prices for this stuff. It comes prepackaged in blister packs and stays fresh a long time. You must have the prescription to get it tho.

My MD wrote for 90 tabs at a time, and they come 100 to a pack so remember that when asking for the script.

Let us know how it goes.
Dejibo,

I don't have the words to thank you, properly.

I appreciate knowing I can save money, as my DH is retired. Although, this is not the retirement either of us ever expected. I spent two years in bed, in such miserable back pain, until my D.O. finally sent me to a Pain Management Clinic, and I had diagnostic nerve blocks, and one showed the pain is coming from the medial branch nerves. I don't understand, why, my former Neuro did not know about these nerves, when I told him I had the nerve blocks done. He was angry that anyone did nerve blocks on me.

DH retired young, 11 & 1/2 years ago, at the age of 57. So glad he did, because we had fun before November of '05.

I often think of when we 1st got married 38 years ago, he is nine years older than me, and my Mother was concerned that I would have to take care of him when he was older. Wish she was alive to see who is taking care of who.

Chelle
Yorkieville is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote