View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Glenn:

Well, I guess you have some answers. I know you'll get the test and find out more. You are probably the most intelligent person I know and you're on top of things.

I hope you speak about this at the next meeting. You might even help someone with their own issues.

I'll bring some gluten free stuff which will perk up your spirits.

Here's a hug.

Take care,

And oh, by the way, my mother had a thyroid operation when I was 14 and that would have made her 46 at the time. My Aunt Sally, her sister, has been on thyroid medication for 50 years, and my son is on Armour.

Skipped me. I don't take after my mother. She was 5 foot and red hair and blue eyes. You've seen me. I do NOT take after my mother.

And while I might have liked to have red hair and blue eyes and be a tiny person, everyone on my mom's side of the family had cancer. She had 5 brothers and 5 sisters and all (except my Aunt Sally who had a seizure disorder and the thyroid thing) EVERYBODY else had some form of cancer (even my grandmother). Not my grandfather.

So, be at peace, this is 2011, not 1911 and thank god there are tests, treatments, etc.

Love ya

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote