View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I did not get an urge either, but knew that my belly was bloated, and I was uncomfy. I always looked bloated too. Xray showed I was full of poop! MD was impressed. He ordered laxatives and such, but I never get the "push" urge or the best way to describe mine is that even if my brain tells my bum to push, it never gets the message or its a confused message and while I can be some what effective most just sits there. I gave up long ago and started rescuing stuff. its gross, but it kept my hemmorhoids from going crazy. Material sitting on those veins of the exit gate can cause some humdinger hemmorhoids. I had a few thrombose or clot off because normally the passage of material massages the veins and helps the blood flow but when stuff sits, so does the blood.

NAsty business. I would never get the "dumping" syndrome unless I was over heated and then BOOM! without the sun or heat I just couldnt get my bowel to figure out what its job is. Like I was speaking french and my colon was speaking German. They didnt understand each other.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (07-05-2011)