View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 02:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
We've been posting to each other on your other thread. So I won't duplicate that here.

But I believe the impaired glucose control alone is enough to create crushing fatigue. So is the Lymphoma.

My blood sugar has been borderline for many years, and the progression of fatigue issues has paralleled it. Since being metformin (Glumetza) I've been much better, and my legs stronger and sleeping much less. If your blood glucose cannot get into the cells, they will be weak.

I also take the acetyl carnitine (a low dose of 250mg a day) and 100mg of r-lipoic acid. 500mg Ester C with bioflavinoids, Krill oil, 5mg methyl B12, 10,000 IU of Vit D3. I used to take much more, but found these I use today the most useful.
Hello...

I hope I am doing this right as I do not see my "replies" after submittal...

Wow, I was not aware that even a slight elevation in blood glucose could cause fatigue! I will try and cut carbohydrates as was advised by someone else on this board and review those supplements you mentioned.

Unless otherwise advised, perhaps a good plan of action is to first try1000-2000 B12 for two weeks see how that goes and proceed with the acetyl carnitine and so on. I want to make sure all goes well rather than using the deduction method to figure out what may not be agreeable.

Thank you for your reply MrsD!
cward is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-04-2011)