View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 04:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Hi
Yes exactly the face and throat is just like severe tmj. And throat clicking.
But that exactly same all over body. Spasms tightness and sensory stuff
So I use to go to doc t first and say my jaw hurts
My throat hurts my teeth hurt (no cavaties)
My back hurts and on and on. Until the doc and I realize this is same thing happening all over.
He called it fibromayalgia but the neurologist disagrees
Especially when I woke up a day after flu shot and it fired up my nerves like never before! Went to er three nights in the row and they send me back home.

I wonder how structural this can be. I do have
Mild to moderate disc bulging in neck but doc said no nerve trapped.
Reason I say structural is because my whole body is severe stiff like a stick.
Then any turn of neck just induces or worsens all involve symptoms . Even goes in legs.
Massage therapist said " well ofcourse all is connected"
and I am so stiff and site my whole back that even bending my neck ripples all
I bend my neck and like guitar strings pull in different spot on back inducing Twitcing and all way down my legs
So that's what's strange. Have had lumbar and thoracic MRI done years ago any it was normal.

At he same time million tiny spots will spasms on their own and twitch. This is where neuro says it's a nerve issue with signals going haywire for some reason

Simple things like washing a plate is a task as the action of arm Mobic that way my back stiffens an worsens the already tight. Like all
Muscles are on lockdown.

I took a rubberband last time to the neuro to explain how I feel. I stretched t out to the max and said this is how I feel and now try to move the band how hard it is. Don't know if that's good enough way but that's how I feel

Just took 30mg baclofen so hoping it kicks in.

Thanks to all that listen.
Tulips
Tulips is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote