View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Glenn? Do you have any other radiographs from years past?

You need to get hold of them? Esp if there is a 'destroy' date on them! I got mine by accident when retreiving other films and found out that some older other films were to be destroyed...ergo.....NOW? They are all in a nice dark dry and safe closet! And they've come in handy esp. w/the thyroid because when I went Into Hashi's? I'd this much older record to show that there had been concern and management.
By virture of the old record for comparison? The diagnosis was much more conclusive and without further complications. [As opposed to some neuropathies?]
I mention this all because records are...only kept for soo.. long. Especially records that take up space -such as films. Those kept digitally now? Are easier to keep, but they too could be zapped for any number of reasons..so it's best to acquire as much film, disc and paper as YOU can on YOU?
Further? In my own case..what prompted those tests ages ago PLUS a biopsy? Were 'nodules' ...Suspicious, evil, nasty sounding things at first?
My own biopsies were nothings, just inflammations, in the end. No worries, other than getting the rite synthroid balances...which can take a while.
But, when one considers What all you have been thru? Well, I for one am NOT surprised. I'm just surprised that others you know of haven't suffered similarly... or? They don't know?
Don't panic yet... far too early to do so.. As a Cancer Survivor? I can attest to all those fears roiling in your brain and spirit! Essentially it is a test after test, then more tests? Followed by other tests.. to determine what can be done..even if they don't know what's going on! This IS a time when you really MUST put your cool, calm and analytical hat on and think and do things thru in the right progressions and steps. Do NOT PANIC! Ever! Please?
's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DanP (07-05-2011), glenntaj (07-05-2011), MelodyL (07-04-2011)