Thread: Tired of....
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ahhhhhhhhh its ok to rant and vent... what isn't ok is if you hold it inside... so isn't it good that you have somewhere safe that you can talk....

I think, first and foremost... you gotta love yourself.... that's what they say... and we know it isn't easy (especially when you're consumed with beat-me-up thoughts!) ...

so start simply... look at others around you... look at the world you live in... see how good you have things... see how beautiful things are...

once, a long time ago... I started a Gratitude Journal... it was really hard at first... I was so full of bitterness and low self-esteem that I could hardly think of anything to be grateful for...

But every day I stuck at it... (even though I really wanted to write all the things that were bothering me!!)... and wrote the simplest thing down....

and those simple things grew....

Today I a grateful that I saw a butterfly and took pictures of that butterfly...
Today I'm grateful that my upstairs neighbour gave me a cat collar (with a bell!) because my cat has caught and killed 2 little birds (a fine solution to warn the birds that Buddy the cat is on the prowl)...

So... tell me, my friend... what are you grateful for today...

Lets turn things around... k!!!!?

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-05-2011), barbo (07-05-2011), BlueCarGal (07-19-2011), BlueMajo (07-05-2011), Lara (07-05-2011)