View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

let me just say for the record that de-nervation isn't all that it is cracked up to be! I have had facet joint injections and SI injections, de-nervation with radio fequencey,Idet, trigger point injections, and chemical injections--- every single one was a waste in effort and money. luckily, mine is w/c and although i have to fight for a single asprin (if you get the picture ) at least i have not had to pay for failed proceedures. i think that would be heart wrenching...so kudos to you all who have been there [I]and[I]paid for it! although i know i have paid for it in my own way. for instance right now i have a med thatneeds filling and has been there for a week but the w/c will not let it go thru! aggrivation! but my hearing to endit all is coming soon- five years in the making. Can you believe it? 5 YEARS!!!! Soon,so soon, it will be over with the fighting. it's planned for friday the 13th of oct which would probably freak most people out, but I am hoping for reverse psychology!

anyway wanted to add i cant believe the pain you must have had [B]J[B] when you broke and sprained your ankles! that would get your mind off stuff for sure.
Silverlady, I turned down the stimulators after finding out they can cause more scar tissue inside the spinal column which is what i suffer from now. so be careful and get a bunch of info if you can. wish i had known then what i do now about pain and spinal fusions. would have never done it like this, that's for sure!
well...here's to hoping the black hole (depression) and the snarling monsters (pain) stay at bay today for everyone! --G
whitewolfe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote