View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone for your comments. Sinead, I've posted on here previously so you might have read some of my posts.

As far as I know, or rather the doctors, the SCS does not contain any metals that I was tested for. It is made up of the more precious metals, while the screws that were implanted in my foot and knee were surgical stainless steel. Apparently, not all doctors use titanium screws, etc. I do have to question the way my body is reacting to the stim if maybe I haven't developed some different type allergen.

I'll try and pop back in a bit, and won't stay away so long. My kids are very active, especially in the summer and I have to try and spend some "quality time" with them before they are too old for mom. They are getting all geared up and ready for the local fair, as well as various other goat shows. The goats are growing, and all doing well. So far, my daughter has shown her three nubian does (1 yearling and two that are younger then 6 months), and everyone is loving the babies and the yearling's udder development for a first timer. Hopefully, she will continue to do well. I will definitely share pictures with everyone soon .
Patti_Christmas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-05-2011), ron h (07-05-2011), Sophie_ (07-05-2011)