View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel ep3 05 View Post
Have been trying to contact the doctor today but didnt manage to get through. My appointment is just 1 week away so im quite anxsious about the treatment and not so sure what to expect exactly. Hopefully I will manage to contact the doctor tomorrow for a bit more detail on what to expect exactly. Also, my dad will fly up with me to start me off and make sure everyting is fine, then my mum and my girlfriend will come up and my dad will go back down.

The question is, how long should my dad stay with me? The first 5 days? Is it a better idea for my girlfriend to stay with me from the start and sleep in my room?

We are still unsure of how we should plan it exactly
Hi Nigel,

Seems like you have everythng in line. It's always good to have an advocate with you whenever your in the hospital. When I had mine done someone came everyday and my husband pretty much stayed the whole first day while they preped me and got it going. My situation was a littled different we are about an hour and half from Manhatten, Dr. Richman was my PM Doctor and worked with my surgeon through all my surgeries so we felt very comfortable and he's just an incredible doctor.

Wish you the best again keep up posted.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote