View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
I wonder if you can guess what state I have visited that Abbie has not visited? lol....

Addy

I wonder that since I have a 50/50 chance... if it was Alaska... or no...maybe it was Hawaii???

I wonder that I was very lucky as a child... though we didn't have much money growing up... my parents saved every penny they could to make sure to take us on a vacation to somewhere every summer.... They purchased their first travel trailer when I was around 6...we traveled the roads every summer and saw what we could see.... usually on the way to and from family or friends homes.

I wonder if Addy knows... I've NEVER been to Canada????

I wonder that I dream of going to Australia... I saved money for years...but spent it on my first house. (nice house but should have went to Australia)

I too wonder about Mango Shade??? Is that some kind of drink or dessert?

I wonder if Lara will laugh when I say... I've never seen an Aston Martin of any kind around here.... I actually had to Google it. That is one NICE car!!!! I too wouldn't mind having one of those...even if it were for one day to drive along the West Coast Hwy!!!... I'm California dreamin.

I wonder that I often get wierd looks when people hear that I started school so young... I must say that my parents had to have me tested...My sister who is not much older than I has severe learning disabilities but she would never let me do something that she couldn't do....so they figured IF I could start school with her...she would graduate with her class.... and she did...we both graduated together...she walked across the stage about 5 seconds before I did.

I wonder that today... my sister is much more successful than I and I couldn't be more proud!!!!

I wonder that I need to wander away... Angry birds await.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-07-2011), Alffe (07-08-2011), barbo (07-07-2011)