View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update: 15 days after infusion

I'm happy to say that I'm still feeling better. I have been able to reduce some of my pain medications as I'm no longer taking 60mg of oxycodone ir per day. My crps pain is still under control and that is a miracle in itself. I have experienced some intermitant pain in my hip (where it started 4.5 yrs ago) but it is not constant and at most what I consider a "2" on the pain scale. I have been focusing on excersice and stretching in hopes to keep the crps in check. I have always been an active person and the last 4 months prior to the ketamine I was bedridden so the excersice really is a good therapy for me both physically and emotionally. I have been walking 3 + miles a day and riding my bicycle daily. I'm really digging my nice tan from being in the sun. I only have one more pain medicine to reduce and that is the patch and I'm currently weaning off of that medicine as well. I just wanted to keep everyone updated on my progress with the high dose ketamine infusion treatment. So far it seems like a miracle. I hope everyone else is doing well, and if not please keep faith and hope that things will change for the better.
Sarah
Swatgen27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kathy d (07-08-2011), RSDjaded (07-07-2011), SandyRI (07-07-2011)