Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookies View Post
I ve been in pt now for almost 4 month and had little progress. I ve been off work since and they are hounding me. I m part time working on a computer for 8hours. I attempted to go back and had a lot of pain. It seems just placing my arms to type causes me distress. They think at work if I take rest periods that it will cause me no pain but it does. I don t even really understand why it so uncomfortable . My workspace is ergonomically correct so I m not sure why I have this. Anyway my md is sending me to see a cardiologist because I have compression on my supraventricular on the left side. My pt though is was odd because I have pain on my right side. It was during the adson test that they saw this on a vascular test. I have a few questions first is it worth continuing pt? Is surgery at this point an option? Do you have to have a extra rib to be dx with tos. My employment seems to think so. I had applied for compensation and was denied Therapy is very expensive money I don t have. Thanks for listen Had to vent Im ready to explode I also have to deal with diabetes t2 as well right now which is new dx
You need a crash course on TOS & testing - the best way is to look thru our useful sticky thread starting with post #1.

If you're pursuing a work comp claim we have a a wc forum also or you can do a search for work comp info on just the TOS forum.

The posts will be older ones 2006-08 mostly i think??
so you may have to change your settings to allow older posts to show for you.