View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Sounds like a very life changing situation.

I wonder if you have been tested for Carcinoid syndrome?

You don't mention GI problems or wheezing which may be present.

http://www.carcinoid.com/patient/und...76890732734093

In regards to the vitamin D... are you using that D2 form from the RX version? Or D3...OTC. The RX version doesn't work well. I would get your lab results for the D so you can figure out the dose of D3 to take to bring you up.

Also did you get B12 run? Do you know those numbers? Don't accept "fine" or normal... and get those numbers too. Lab ranges in US are typically old and have "normal" where they should be "low".... You should have at least a reading of 400 (in US units) or more.

MS type symptoms occur in people very low in B12. I'd get this done ASAP, because if it continues the damage may become permanent.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (07-08-2011), katieindixie (07-08-2011), Kitty (07-08-2011), Silverlady (07-31-2011)