View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default cervical scs

Hi Showdy, I have RSD in my left arm/hand and now it is spreading to my right. I had a cervical scs implanted 3/1 and it helps tremendously. No, it does not cure or take 100% of my pain away but it probably covers 70-80%. Three months ago I couldn't open my hand but with the scs and therapy (another long story now that workers comp is stalling on approval of continueing therapy), I can open my hand. I do have a bad tremor from the rsd which makes using it tough but I do. They added another program to my system that sometimes helps the tremor. I hope your trial goes great and things move quickly for you. Feel free to ask away or private message me.
Patty

Quote:
Originally Posted by showdy View Post
My trial only has one lead and I can't wait till surgery, so I can have 2. Wow, this works. Mark, I've been reading your posts and I must say, you amaze me. From your story to the endless support you give to anyone that needs it. Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us. Getting back to me now. My trial is going great and I've already made my decision, well as long as sleeping goes ok. As far as that goes I can always turn it way down or off if it bothers me. I'm still hopefuls to hear from someone who has a permanent cervical
scs.
stressedout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-08-2011), ron h (07-08-2011), showdy (07-10-2011), Sophie_ (07-08-2011)