View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default things I forgot to add

I forgot to add so many things, but my brain works less every day so forgive me and yet, I can have hours of clarity that give me hope only to become a mumbling idiot again with nothing we can figure out as triggers.

Blood sugars are normal and A1c normal. had a history of three pancreatitis episodes where of course they accused me of being an alcoholic because they could find no reason for it. Thyroid tests over and over for two years all normal.

I have bloating and go from diarrhea to constipation to normal daily stools.... I have gastric issues, but being the RN and wonderful self diagnoser I am I attributed those to maybe IBS so never mentioned them to my neuro until yesterday. Celiac disease blood tests were negative.

also the bottom of my feet callous up in a couple weeks with this grotestque thick skin and i use one of those slice it off

all B vitamin levels done last month were normal. my new neuro ran over 100k in tests in the last month on me including ruling out adrenoleukodystrophy.

I am thirsty all the time, but have massive swallowing issues and a lot of times speech issues. before a vag hyst in 06 I had these periods that were beyond awful, bled so heavy I would be sick for the week before the period and the entire time I had my period.

If I go outside and the temperature is above 70 to 75 within fifteen minutes I can't walk and have issues talking or thinkiing, same thing if I try to take a warm to hot shower or bath, I have had to literally crawl out of the tub onto the floor because the warmth destroys my ability to use my muscles.

and I get at least two to three times a month clear mouth blisters and the entire mucosa layer in my mouth with sluff off and a red hot facial rash but it is not dermatologic a dermatologist saw it and said it was a systemic issue. When it happens I can feel the inside of me getting so hot and then my face gets hot and it gets bright red, and if you touch my face where it's red you can feel the heat.

I am so desperate for help to figure this out......
katieindixie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-08-2011)