View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 12:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alandale815 View Post
Dear Hope:

You need to come to terms with this BMS or you will go crazy. I almost did. I also have dentures and have had them for about 4 years ago. I have tried B12 also and have stopped taking some of my meds and have tried almost everything that you have tried. This is a terrible "enigma". Cold water helps, but I have burning with or without my dentures in. The left side of my tongue, near the tip burns also. I was very angry last year and prayed a lot. I used to pray at night, "Mary, please help me get through the night. This year I seem to be dealing with my BMS much better. I will chalk it up to prayers and Jesus.

Good luck to you!

Dale

Thanks, I do pray a lot, and it is making me crazy.I have the symptoms mostly with my dentures in. So now I am trying to adjust to the idea ( as depressing as it is) going without my dentures. I am only 54 and used to feel pretty at 5' tall with long red hair and sparkling blue eyes. but now, the sparkle is gone and I seldom leave the house. When I am out and wearing my dentures the pain is so bad that all I can think of is how soon can I get back to the car or better yet home and take these things out. I will keep praying...thanks again

Hugs,
Hope
hopeathome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote