View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Linda, I hope you've settled in and are beginning to adjust to your new life

RW, WTG!!!!!!! Let that crappy insurance pay for all of the tests and meds. It's the perfect way to say "good-bye"

Legz, I know that heat can make m.s. symptoms worse. I haven't noticed any difference since I've been on Ty. But, now that you mention it I have been feeling more nauseous lately. Perhaps it is the heat. I live in the desert and this is the first summer it has really bothered me

Clarkstar, I'm so glad the "stick" went better this time. I need benadryl with every infusion or I'm a scratchy itchy mess

My ongoing saga of infections continues. If it isn't a sinus/ear infection it's a viral infection....shingles.....or a fungal infection...topical yeast infections. I've always had these problems but now they are happening so often it's absurd!!!!!!!!!! I've delayed my next infusion until next Thursday because of the shingles At least the other infections don't interfere with the infusions.

I'm looking forward to #46 because I feel so drained right now. Yes, the infusions make me very tired for several days but, after I recover I do feel a bit peppier Of course, the fact that I just returned from a week in California with my grandchildren probably doesn't help the fatigue. But, I noticed I was much more fatigued than I usually am. Perhaps it's due to the warmer weather or the constant infections. I just want my Ty fix....LOL

BTW, has anyone ever tried the Candida diet for yeast infections?????? And, does anyone else find they are more prone to infections while on Ty than they were before Ty???? I'm not giving up my Ty because of these darn infections but, I am curious. As I said I've always been prone to getting them but they seem to be occurring more frequently now.

huge hugs to all,
Shayna
shayna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (07-11-2011), Grammie 2 3 (07-11-2011), legzzalot (07-14-2011), Natalie8 (07-09-2011), Riverwild (07-11-2011), SallyC (07-10-2011)