Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 04:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Saffy MAR56 and Sophie

I want to say thanks it has been awhile since anyone does understand no one around here has every been through what I have due to we live in a very small town. The pain doctors in the past have been very rude again around small towns I went to try and see three in I guess what you can call the big city ,ha ha the last I was set up by a doctor and they wanted to start over with injections made date and sent papers I called them not to start a problem but I had a reaction last time and was in hospital for 1week from it, anyway when i called and told them my name they said oh your doctor has been called this doctor cant treat you ,wouldn't give me a reason before i could ever get out anything else . The others before I could talk just said they don't prescribe opioid s and I was like OK so what can we do and they had the nerve to say once I showed them my records said there was nothing to do , that's when I researched and found this site and meet a new neurosurgeon and ask him about the SCS from this site and he said yes he thought it would be a very good idea to try it . I will have to be honest I have cried , gotten mad and prayed for help even have tried every over the counter med to subside some of the pain as the old saying it could drive a grown man to drinking ,the pain doctors around this area just dont seem to care unless it is big into making money for them.
My old doctor I lost I loved him he had treated me for ten years never no problem till this mess and at the time he tried everything he could do but was out of his hands.
Does the SCS seem to take the pain away or is the pain there and another feeling? I guess this is what scares me since I stopped the meds life just sucks , really and it worries me that I may be wasting time or I don't want to get my hopes up but I am hoping that some form of help is there.
wdt5150 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-08-2011), ron h (07-08-2011)