View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogga View Post
Hey IHH

I guess it could be.. all the neuro issues with RSD are messed up.. the list is endless of what could be causing it. If you are worried about it it might be worth getting a neuro to check it out.. but as they don't understand the aetiology of RSD they are unlikely to find much (in my understanding). When do you start Aqua therapy? lots of people find that really useful. Also, with your toes have you tried thinking about how to move them before trying? my dr swears by it - doesn't work for me... but thought I'd pass it on any way... (well, it does to a degree. but I can't think I'm walking! and then walk.. which is the results I want!).

the amazing non bouncing frogga xxxxx
I haven't found a pool yet, unfortunately, so I haven't started anything in the pool...

I try and think about putting all my effort into moving my toes... hasn't really helped. Though maybe that along with the PT has been what is helping me to move the toes on my right foot. Toes on my left won't budge! It's strange-- sitting there and looking at my foot, and not being able to move at all! Like, how in the world did I lose the ability???!! Crazy RSD!

Hope you are feeling at least somewhat better. Thanks for all your help and thoughts!
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote