View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Yes, I am quite surprised how it is working for my ankle.

When my cat is outside I can do it more efficiently.. as she has some proprietary ownership of it! LOL She knows the "click" it makes and will come running if she is within earshot!

I do where my pain and swelling appear. That is the front of the ankle and my scar where some of the birthmark hemangioma remain. I also do my ball of the foot and big toe where I had my gout attack years ago.

Doesn't take long either, but must be refreshed each day. I went 5 days without and the swelling returned. Now it is back down, even when I did a SuperWalMart yesterday in the terrible heat. So walking and heat do not negate the improvements.
The little toy laser pointer for animals to play with is not as strong and only gave minor improvements. The strong one is much much better. (and not really expensive).

Some day I will find out WHY it works, but so far nada.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote