View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 08:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DocJohn, I appreciate your explanation of the moderators' role. I really do not want to feel that what I post in under hyper critical review with the threat of removal without explanation. I spent a lot of time in the coat-room in grade school. In the morning there were some good bag lunches, so it wasn't all bad. I was also expelled from nursery school, and the nun who taught second grade never taught again, because of me. I think it might have been the braids on the girls sitting in front of me, when I cut them off, that did it.
I do not mind being scolded, but being dismissed out of hand (which occurs in other forums) I do not need. I might deserve it, but I do not need it. So thanks.
I often have trouble talking..forming words, recalling them and physically saying them... So I really enjoy being to able to write to express myself. I am afraid that I might post too much or too often, and do not know if you suggest less enthusiasm, My wife might suggest it for you but she calls it hogging the computer. So I do have some brakes.
I'll get off of here by admitting I am with-holding what my fourth grade teacher told me when she ran into me coming out of church one day.
And I liked her too.
michael178 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote