View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default I know your fear

I hate to hear it when someone has this kind of trouble. The gov. so much wants to reduce the rolls of people that it makes it hard for those who really do need it. whatever they throw at you, keep to what you know is true about your conditions. I was turned down twice too, and did go before the judge. there were two others besides my lawyer, to "interview me" I was not nervous, rather flat out happy, that I could tell a judge in person about my dissaability. I was asked a few questions, and I faced it bravely without tears or fears. I was granted dissability on the spot, no more waiting for a ruling. do not fear if you are dissabled, they will see it on the records, and I believe this could be the beginning of things to get better for you. This hearing can be to your advantage, just tell the truth and look them in the eye. I have my own legal stuff regarding my family, that I have to attend in court. I am not afraid, rather it is a chance to tell my side. Good luck, and remember, may get the dissability after these hearings, or right on the spot. chin up, don't freak yet OK? Tap back if I can do anything to reassure you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote