View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I read the title to this thread and wondered....."who am I the boss of?"!

Cats are very demanding but in a way that we don't often realize until it's too late and the behavior has been cemented.

Your daughter's cat is probably confused. She might be "looking" for her. My own cat Panda will cry like she's being tortured if she's left alone too long. And I might only be in the other room! Once she hears me or sees me she's fine. First time she did this it scared me to death. I thought she was either caught in something or in pain. She was just sitting under the coffee table but crying like a baby.

Will your daughter be able to come visit her? The clothing suggestion is good because cats love to curl up in something that has scent on it.

Good luck. It's hard being held captive by a cat!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueCarGal (07-15-2011), Chemar (07-10-2011), Koala77 (07-10-2011), Lara (07-10-2011), mrsD (07-10-2011), Twinkletoes (07-11-2011)