View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
I've got the same issue. It's been probably at least 4 months now, and still periodically get a zinging pain when chewing. I also sometimes feel a mild ache in the jaw in that area. I'm worried the dentist didn't do the filling properly and I'll end up needing a root canal. I went back once, and same as your dentist, all she did was a little bit of occlusal adjustment, no x-ray. It did seem to help some, but I don't know, maybe I'm just getting used to it. This is the first I've ever had a tooth still hurt after getting a cavity filled.
Wow, I know this reply is a bit out of date but I know what you are going thru. I went to a new dentist for my annual exam - they found five cavities?? Within a year after 10 years of none? Should have been a red flag.
This woman dentist - new to me - did the upper in the back in March, 2011 and it is still painful only when biting down. I called them and they redid the bite immediately after but it is still painful. I don't trust them anymore and I still have two cavities.
happyisme09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote