View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 02:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks everyone

Part of me is frustrated that I even have to go through this right now. The last few months my RSD has been spreading and I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary (not sure if anniversary is the right term for diagnosis date). Breathe, breathe....
Thanks everyone for the help and support. It is nice to know you are all out there and know how hard this can be. Luckily, I do have a lawyer. I have not talked to him yet, but I'm assuming at one point I will.

Patti, Ginnie, and Finz
I really appreciate the details you gave me about your experience going in front of a judge. I guess part of what scares me is just not knowing what goes on at the hearing. I picture it like some murder trial where I'm up on the stand being grilled about every doctor I've seen and every detail they've written about me.
Since my days and nights can vary, I also wasn't sure how I should even respond to questions. Do I give them my best, worst, average? I'm hoping the attorney will tell me how to approach that. I also tend to go off on tangents when I talk so keeping it brief is not my fortay.

I'll look at the link to SSDI on Neurotalk and get a better understanding of it. Thanks again for everyone's support! I don't know what I would do without all of you.
lovefamilypets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote