Thread: MS-No Lesions?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Don't give up!!! Something is going on and it may just take some more time and the right dr. I know it must be so hard and frustrating for you and you have been suffering for a long time. But, keep at it. If anything, finding something that will treat the symptoms until you get a definite dx will help. Also, did any of this happen after having a virus? Viruses can cause a CNS infection and some of the issues you are having.

Just hang in there the best you can and definitely keep checking in with us. We are always here for you.
tkrik,

My DH is retired, and we've gone through half of our savings, seeing doctor after doctor. I spent two years in bed, until my D.O. came up with a combo of meds that eased my back pain, enough for me to stand and walk.

But they're not helping so well anymore, and everything else he has tried, has just contributed to my bowel issue.

But nothing has helped with the lack of sensation in the interior **** sphincter nerves.

I guess it's hard for me to understand, why, when doctors look at me, and I'm 5'2, weigh 80#s, and I am in this much pain, they don't look harder for the answer.

I had a virus back in '97, but my small fiber neuropathy didn't begin until March of '04.

Serious back pain began in Nov. of '05, and by Christmas, I was down for two years.

I spend most of my days now, laying on the couch, with a pillow under my stomach to support my spine.

Movement causes pain.

Chelle
Yorkieville is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-11-2011)