View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 05:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna

Thank you for your prompt reply. The Dr. assist called today (third follow up call)to see how I was doing. I had mentioned the increase in tenderness in my sinus cavity down to the tooth as well as the issue with the back supporting tooth. As you had mentioned since the root canal is only partially done they had planned on sealing it on my next appt on July 27th.

After taking my information she called back to say that they will start another round of Pen VK as well as refill # 5 with another medicine. In addition since #3 was suspect they are planning on doing a root canal on it at the same time on my next appt.

In doing some research I found some information on a Apicoectomy procedure but not sure if I am playing arm chair dentist or not. But since I am writing the checks I want to find out all my options. I will ask him his thoughts if this is would be a viable solution to this problem.

If this does not solve the issue based on what you have indicated with the bacteria in the bone I will opt for the extraction and partial denture. According to what the Dr said and what I saw I have great bone support. So extraction will be the final straw. Hoping with combo of meds, refill of 5 and root on 3 solves this.

Again I appreciate your time and insight, will keep you up to date should anything change for the good or bad.
netdude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote