View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, tomorrow is the 12th and still no money in my account. I called the national toll free number today to see if there had been a release date set and the lady there told me it hasn't been released because of needing a rep payee. This was taken care of 3 weeks ago, yet they say it still needs to be done. Are they that disorganized that the story changes from one minute to the next? I probably could have called them right back, got a different person and be told a different story. I don't understand what is so hard about looking at a PC monitor and seeing exactly what needs to be done. Maybe they need to update their software so it highlights things that are wrong, or need to be done. Either that or re-educate the employees. Because it seems like none of them knows what they are doing. I don't mean to sound harsh, but this is what it seems like to me. They spend the first 10 minutes of the call reading the monitor and when they are done, they don't seem to have a clue. This truly is aggravating.
michaelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote