Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 08:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Howdy All

Hey everyone,

I am Free Kittens and have just joined. I, primarily, am looking for/wanting to give info and support around the issue of depression and having attempted suicide.

I attempted only once, 3 years ago. I have multiple medical issues, lost my job, lost my house, lost my health and was at that point when you just don't see any choices or hope. I overdosed on every CNS depressent I could find in the house and hundreds of tylenol.

I am just now feeling safe enough to start looking at all this. I have been in crisis mode since the attempt. I lost my 3 oldest children as a result of my attempt. My youngest was sexually and physically abused by her father and his mother while I was in the hospital. I have been fighting since then to get my baby safe and just got custody of her, legally, 2 weeks ago. She had been placed with me for 1.5 years and in foster care before that.

Like most (everyone) here I have an awful story that is too long to type all in one post. I'm sure more of my story will come in time.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Wishing a Grand Day to all
Free Kittens
Free Kittens is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-11-2011)