View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 11:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In March 11-17, 2007

Hi everyone..The weather is giving us some relief from the sub freezing weather that weve been experiencing for a while..Ive been able to get out and do some work on my boat recently..It supposed to be in the 50's for the next few days, and then the possibility of snow on Thursday into Friday..Thats New England for ya..It has felt good to get out and do something other than eat, watch the tube, and sit in front of the computer

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my cat was sick, and was eating very little..She seems to have recovered well, and is finally eating cat food again..She would only eat people food for a couple of weeks, which isnt unusual, but she would always eat cat food as well..She would eat just about any can of cat food you put in front of her..I never thought she would get so fussy that I would be cooking for her..

I was talking to a friend of mine last night, and his father hasnt been doing well for a while with Alzhiemers..Now he was recently dx with pd as well, and is very tremory..arms..legs..So we talked for a while, and I dont know if it helped for him to talk about it, but I imagine its better that holding all the sadness inside

How are you all doing this week?