View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Sopie/Saffy

Oh Gee whiz..... Golly it sounds awful you have been in these recent predicaments. Yes, there have been incidents of others with battery placemenets which did go awry although they should have fully scarred in. Revision surgery was called for in order to better situate the battery in each case, and I hope and pray that is not required in your situation Saffy!

Pain in the legs sounds awful for you, thus, I pray the pain moderates for you and soon. When this occurs for me, I use my remote to increase the signal so as to overcome what I now know as a pain spike as I no longer use pain management meds.

The waterworks...... well, I have not written of this, but it can be an issue for those of us who have lower body placement for remediation of pain, as the nerve bundles which serve the lower body do include those as well. With you there is an interruption and with others there can be some leaking. I have found that if I adjust the signal before entering the WC so the signal is lower, I have better control, take care of business, and THEN after a good wash of the hands, up the signal once more.

Oh, and you might be interested I made a trip from our home in Colorado via plane yesterday to Wisconsin, where I acquired an Eagle Talon Tsi all wheel drive sports coupe. A used vehicle which needs a little cosmetic care, but that Turbo..... WOW! Additionally, at highway speed, 26 miles per gallon- I don't have time to work the kilometers per liter conversion since I need to get back on the road [about a third of the way back home to Colorado].

I will tell you one thing. It is joyous being able to feel good enough to make such a trip again, as I keep my SCS working right along to manage pain throughout.

May each of you have a blessed rest of the day!
Mark56
P.S. I am glad of the windshield, because with that grin, I would be catching bugs in my teeth. He He!
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (07-12-2011), Sophie_ (07-24-2011)