View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Befuddled, hubby planted a Dogwood tree for me today. I would have loved to do it myself. I love to dig in the earth. Love dirty hands and grimy shoes...scared of worms though! I can't stand to touch a bug...got a phobia of them! OK, so I KNOW they are smaller than me...doesn't help one bit.
Sorry about your leg have you said what is wrong with it? Sorry my memorry is not working too good right now.

Nancy, so glad to know you didn't run away. What is with all these pain flares. I think it is some kind of winter's nearly over, bodies ready for warm weather, disease. Some women have burned their bras in the past years, maybe we all ought to write down our pain triggers and have a bonfire!
I can see the headlines: Women Burn Their Pain Woes In Large Bonfire As They All Stand Smiling, While The Pain Takes Flight!
Caution I repeat CAUTION, do not fly in airplanes till air clears!

Yep Billie, I got to get back to being me and not that whinning blob. More fun to laugh.....anyway "a merry heart is good medicine". Specially after taking some lortab, valium and sleeping pill.
I gotta get to to "our favorite place" somehow. Got to find a doll baby!

Sounds to me like bizi has found a REAlL DOLL BABY! That is why I like to collect dolls, I love little babies. Also sounds like hubby is doing a good job of teaching and bizi is a extra caring caregiver!
Bizi does your twin sister live close to you? I have a wonderful sister now...Billie. Always wanted a sister, just had to wait a while to find mine.

Has anyone weighed lately. I am still too scared of what the scale will say...wish I had bought one that would lie and make me feel lighter!!! froggie
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote