View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The Edgelow protocol

I just thought I'd put this in for comparison. I know some people here have done, or do, the Edgelow protocol. I've done some of it myself, but I never could get to the point where I could do all the exercises. I improved a little bit with it, but I'm making much better progress with the things I'm doing now.

I pulled the Edgelow tape out and watched it a couple of days ago because I thought maybe there might be something on there that I might want to add to my routine, but no. I'm already doing total body mobility exercises. Neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. I didn't see anything that was better than what I'm already doing, and I'm doing it all free hand. I don't need all those foam rollers and stuff. I'm a big believer in keeping it simple.

Sharon Butler says," Your best chance of a 100% recovery comes from making up your own stretches" and I've taken that to heart. I really enjoy making up my own stretches and coming up with new ideas. By constantly experimenting it keeps things fresh and fun. Enjoying what you're doing is half the battle, if you're bored with what you're doing you'll stop doing it.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-12-2011)