Thread: I can't talk
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 04:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I was hoping Tequila would fix that.
Is it all the time like this, or does it come and go?
Did it come on suddenly?
My speech is often slurred and people really do not understand what I am saying - and the Nuance Dragon software for voice recognition does not recognize me at all and does not recognize my words.
But this is when I am "Off" (I hate that concept); when I "On" I can talk as much as ever, which some people regret.

Seems none of the orgs. have a "consumer's report" for things we would actually use.

The part about getting more socially isolated is very true and serious. It is not really voluntary. We shy away, but we also get kicked out.

Paula, do not stop communicating. Carrier pigeons taking messages, smoke signals, banging on a drum, PowerPoint presentations, body language, setting off fireworks, - communicate, communicate, communicate. Do not let this evil disease make you shut up. Looking back at all your posts here, it is clear that nothing can take away your exceptionally expressive freedom of speech.
Field Commander Paula will not be silenced. Get that woman a bull-horn and some really massive speakers.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (07-12-2011), imark3000 (07-12-2011), jingle belle (07-16-2011), lindylanka (07-13-2011)