View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paininthefoot11 View Post
We went to an outdoor movie, Saturday which I had to walk and use stairs...my ankle and knee hurt when we got to where we set up our chairs. My foot/ankle/leg was swollen and would not go down with elevation and elevation over night (which I do every night). I went to PT yesterday, pool with warm water, then I made then do some ultrasound on my foot/ankle. Some places were very sensitive however my foot/ankle is not so swollen today!!
But I can no longer afford any PT. I cancelled all PT appointment. They said they would call billing to see what they could to about it. I am not excpecting anything from that.
I am going to try to find a part time desk job. I have applied for a part time desk job where I work now (I am still out on medical leave, I asked for 4 more weeks but haven't heard anything from that) nor have I heard about the part time job. I did notice it was taken off the career board.

It seems thigns just aren't going my way, and they haven't been for a long time!! It's just not with my foot.
I am sorry and can relate to things not going well. I wish I had more answers for you. In terms of PT can you come up with a routine on your own? Such as go to the pool and do the activites you learned or another activity like walking etc?
I hope you can find some PT work and hear back from your work. I can imagine that stress alone is so hard to deal with. Hang in there
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote