Thread: Burning Hands
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default mxtracey, burning palms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzTracey View Post
At night that the palms of my hands burn/tingle alot. They are a lil red and blotchy and feel swollen all the time. This has been going on for at least a few months. Originally I thought it was just dry hands from antibacterial sanitizer as well as from household cleaning products, but then the joints in my fingers started to ache too. I am currently on Mestinon, Prednisone, Imuran, and IVIG treatments once every 3 weeks. (Imuran went up to 200 mg a day a couple of months ago.) Does anyone have any ideas or know what this might be from?
Tracey, have u learned anything new about your burning hands and acky joints. Yesterday, both of my palms where on fire all day, nothing helped. When i placed them into the dish water, I almost cried. This morning my joints r stiff, but I have never had redness with the burning. I can handle pain, but the burning is really hard. If u have learned anything or anyone else out there has any knowledge, please share. We have lost our insurance and I hate to add any doctor bills.
lazysusan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote