View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Friedbrain,

I'm sorry that you haven't heard back from your Dr. yet it shouldn't take them this long. You might want to give them a call. If you are having hallucinations you might be having complex partial seizures. Often when I have a complex partial seizure I will begin to see colors flashing back and forth in my eyes, get a nervous feeling in my stomach, and once in awhile hear one word repeated over and over again. I'm conscious during this time and then sometimes I blank out and start wandering around the house or work smacking my lips but I don't realize it. I will continue to talk to people and do my job or answer questions I just don't remember. If you have anyone around you ask them to watch you and see if you are smacking your lips, wandering around, or pulling at your clothes this is all signs of a complex partial seizure. If your Dr. wants to change any of your meds, or dosage he/she needs to admit you into the hospital for safety and monitoring of possible seizures. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote